Tuesday, August 16, 2005

“Personal Success In The Fast Lane!”

How quickly can you move the particles in your life or your business? How fast are you? Can you get the momentum going and keep it going?

When you wait, avoid and make excuses, you kill your particle movement! You kill your momentum! You delay, or worse yet, you kill your success!

When you can act on something quickly, without delay, completing tasks at a rapid pace, faster than anyone else, you have POWER! You have “Rapid Particle Movement!” WOW!

For example, high school graduates Lynn and Chris both want to become school teachers.

Lynn says, "I’ve got all those years of school in front of me. I’m taking a year off to ride my bike around Europe, before I start."

Chris says, "I can’t wait to teach! I’m taking classes this summer and will get my degree in three years!"

Who do you think becomes the other’s principal?

Yes! The only way to massive success is in the fast lane, Folks!

So, get with it!

NOW!

Tomorrow I will give you some tips for “Speeding Up Your Success!”


”Assisting People To Success – One Heart At A Time!” (SM)


Lou Everett, Sr., NWMC


NOTE: If you would like one on one coaching, please send me an e-mail at: LouEverettSr@yahoo.com, with the word "Coaching" in the Subject, and your full name and phone number in the Body.

Thanks! Copyright 2005 by Lou Everett, Sr. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment