Thursday, July 28, 2005

"HABIT"

I am your constant companion,
I am your greatest helper or heaviest burden.

I will push you onward or drag you down to failure.
I am completely at your command.

Half the things you do, you might just as well turn over to me
and I will be able to do them quickly and correctly.

I am easily managed -
you must merely be firm with me.

Show me exactly how you want something done
and after a few lessons, I will do it automatically.

I am the servant of all great people;
and alas, of all failures as well.

Those who are great,
I have made great.

Those who are failures,
I have made failures.

I am not a machine,
though I work with all the precision of a machine
plus the intelligence of a human.

You may run me for a profit or run me for ruin-
it makes no difference to me.

Take me,
Train me,
Be firm with me,
And I will place the world at your feet.

Be easy with me,
and I will destroy you.

WHO AM I?

I AM HABIT.

--- Author Unknown


"Assisting People To Success - One Heart At A Time!"


NOTE: If you would like one on one coaching, please send me an e-mail at: LouEverettSr@yahoo.com, with the word "Coaching" in the Subject, and your full name and phone number in the Body. Thanks!

Copyright 2005 by Lou Everett, Sr. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment