Monday, July 04, 2005

"Straight From The Heart Of One Of Our Readers & A GREAT Friend!"

Just a note to say hello and to wish you all a "Happy Fourth of July!!"

I don't know if we take enough time through the course of each year to be thankful for this wonderful country we live in, for the freedom to worship in the way we choose, the freedom to succeed or to fail at whatever we want.

Have we taken the time to thank all the veterans who have served this country to keep us all safe?

On one particular day while at the Veteran's Administration hospital with my husband, I know there were over a 100 veterans there waiting to have a prescription filled. In my quiet observation of them it was as though a wave of electrostatic air crossed over the room and I could imagine all of them young and in their full capacities...invincible...handsome or beautiful...full of life and energy, the way they would have looked years ago when they fought in our other wars. My heart went out to each of them as I knew first hand looking at my own husband who was waiting for his own prescription, how handsome and strong he was 42 years ago. Each loved one in my family is a veteran, from my husband to our two daughters. Our son and grandson who are serving now. I am very proud of them all.

I urge you to take a quiet moment while celebrating this Independence Day and reflect on the events which lead up to our Independence and blessings your God has given you.

In celebration of FREEDOM,

Pam, Pami and "MOM"
***********************************************************************************

Pam -

You are AWESOME! Thank you soooooo much for these heartfelt words. I just had to share them with the world.


"Assisting People To Success - One Heart At A Time!"


Lou Everett, Sr.


NOTE: If you would like one on one coaching please send me an e-mail with the word "Coaching" in the Subject, and your full name and phone number in the Body. Thanks!

Copyright 2005 by Lou Everett, Sr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment